Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £38500 - £46000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking to speak with individuals experienced with managing and overseeing children’s residential services, who would be keen to discuss current opportunities we have to support the opening and running of new residential services in Leicestershire.
We are ideally looking to speak with candidates who have experience in opening and running children’s residential services; although we would still love to speak to experienced deputy home managers and senior support workers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day responsibility of the residential service – ensuring the home is run smoothly and children are kept supported and protected
- Training, Developing and Leading a team of Support staff to provide a nurturing environment for young people
- Acting as an appropriate role model to both staff and young people, encouraging young people to act responsibly and helping them to handle their emotions appropriately and productively.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 4 Leadership and Management for Care Services or Health and Social Care OR Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care and Childrens & Young Persons Workforce
- Must have proven experience of managing a children’s residential service
- Strong record of delivering against the Ofsted Framework – Proven track record of a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ rating is essential.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.