Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak to experienced children’s home manager’s to oversee a small 4 bedded children’s residential home based in Greater Manchester.
The home offers a caring environment for children, aged typically between 11 and 17. The children in care often display behaviours that might be challenging and may have problems managing their emotional wellbeing. As the manager of the service you will have overall responsibility in ensuring the service runs smoothly, children are looked after and the staff are developed.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for managing a 4 bedded residential service for children with EBD
- Ensuring that the home is run in accordance and the guidance of Ofsted.
- Ensuring children’s behaviours are managed appropriately and young people are supported to deal with their emotional wellbeing
- Acting as an appropriate role model to young people
- Managing all aspects relating to HR – Recruitment, Training & Development, Performance Management and Staff ROTA’s
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care – Childcare Residential/Children & Young Persons Workforce
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Experience working with Children in a residential setting
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £40,000
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.