Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £46000 - £46000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Manager, Children’s Home
Up to £46,000
Our client are currently looking for a manager to take over an already established Home in the Hampshire Area. As the Home Manager for this medium sized service for Children and Young People with Social, Emotional, Behaviour Difficulties you will be leading, inspiring and mentoring your staffing groups to ensure they are meeting and exceeding the emotional support of the Children and Young People in your care. You will be regularly monitoring and reviewing the policies and procedures of the service and updating where necessary to keep in line with the regulations.
About the role:
- To be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the service, operating within an agreed annual budget
- The Home Manager has full responsibility for the day to day running and operation of the service, supported by a team of staff, ensuring the child’s welfare, safety and needs are at the centre of their care
- Responsible for all aspects of staff recruitment, effective deployment of staff/bank and Agency workers across the service, referrals, admissions and care practice.
Requirements of a Home Manager:
- Passionate about providing quality care and support to young people
- Experience in managing a Children’s residential service
- Full working knowledge of child care and child development developed through working directly with children and young people
- A Full UK Driving License and access to an insured Car
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Commitment to Career Progression
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]