Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £28000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Manager – Children’s Home
Variable: £28,000 – £45,000 + Bonuses/Enhancements
Seven Social Care are a specialist recruiter for Social Care Staff and Managers nationally for Local Authorities, Private Organisations and Charities. Currently we have opportunities available nationally across a range of Children’s Services for Experienced Deputy Managers looking to progress to the next stage or existing Registered Managers ready for a new challenge.
We are very interested to hear from Experienced Deputy Managers or Registered Managers experienced in the following fields of Residential Child Care:
- Working with Children with Learning Difficulties and/or Autism
- Care Services to Children whom are victims of Trauma
- Children with Challenging Behaviour / EBD
- Children with Physical Disabilities and/or Complex Care Needs
To qualify for one of our positions, the ideal candidate would need to have the minimum levels of experience:
- 2 Years’ Experience in a Managerial/Supervisory Role within a Residential Service for Children
- QCF Level 5 in Children and Young People or Equivalent RMA
- Proven Ability to Engage effectively with children and/or Young Persons
- Experience in working effectively and consistently to OFSTED guidelines to ensure the safe running of residential services
- Natural Leader
We would love to hear from candidates ready for the next challenge in their career and would be happy to discuss our current opportunities and help you to find the perfect opportunity.
To be considered for one of our posts, simply apply to this advert with your CV or get in touch with James on 07520 633 102 or via email at [email protected] to discuss your requirements further.