Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £36000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered Children’s Home Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity within a Children’s home based in Horsham, West Sussex.
Our client provides service across the country for children at risk, with emotional & behavioural difficulties or placed in care as a result of experiences of trauma or CSE. The particular service in question is a 4 bed residential home for children with EBD and is part of a Nationwide Children’s Home provider that operates to the highest standard. Our client is exceptionally proud of the services provided and every home operated is rated ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- To be the responsible person in managing child protection concerns and complaints.
- Have full operational management over the home
- To liaise with Local Authorities, School, Health and other professionals to achieve best outcomes for young people.
- To actively promote the Home’s equal opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice policies.
- Ensuring adequate staffing levels that meet the needs of the Home
- To maintain up to date knowledge of the statutory and procedural frame-work for residential care and communicate this to staff as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care in Management or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Experience: Must have at least 2 year’s Ofsted inspections experience as a Registered Manager
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.