Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Manager – Children’s Home
Location: West Yorkshire
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £45,000+ DOE
Seven Social Care currently have an exciting opportunity with a new build children’s residential service. Our client, a reputable provider of children’s services has a proven record of delivering high standards of care and regularly meets and exceeds the standards expected from Ofsted.
Our client is opening a brand new home in Somerset, which will be a residential provision for up to 8 children living with emotional behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour. The service is being opened with on-site educational facilities so this is a fantastic opportunity to operate an all-encompassing service.
We are looking for a resourceful and experienced registered manager; someone who is confident in finalising the setup of this new residential service and turning the home into a future ‘Outstanding’ rated home.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility in ensuring that the residential home is run efficiently and smoothly, in line with the key responsibility and requirements of Ofsted
- Ensuring that the home is well staffed to ensure children’s needs are met and the home is safeguarding itself risk.
- Provide a therapeutic service to improve the lives of the children and helping them to make positive choices and deal with their emotions in a way that will enhance their lives
- Working with Senior Management to further improve the operational and financial success of the home.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 4 Leadership and Management for Care Services or Health and Social Care OR Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care and Childrens & Young Persons Workforce
- Must have proven experience of managing a children’s residential service
- Strong record of delivering against the Ofsted Framework – Proven track record of a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ rating is essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Perkbox – Exclusive access to hundreds of perks and discounts
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.