Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Children’s Home Manager in the Worthing area. If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity and have experience in this field then apply now.
As a Care Home Manager you will be responsible for overlooking the day to day operations of the Care Home, managing 4 beds specifically. This specific role is at a Children’s care home working with children that have EBD. You will be fully supported in this role by an Operations Manager and Service Quality Manger, as well as a head office team. You will receive continuous support working within this role form divisional and central teams.
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centred care.
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards.
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home.
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
- Create strong links with the local community.
- You will manage and be responsible for all aspects of the service and CQC, ensuring all service users receive the highest standard of care.
- Qualifications: Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care in Management or equivalent qualification is desirable, or working towards this.
- Experience: Previous experience as a Children’s care home manager and they will be able to evidence supervisory and managerial experience in a children’s residential service and have a track record of a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Care Home Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.