Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £39000 - £39000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Care Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity within an expanding Domiciliary company covering the Lambeth and Wandsworth area.
If you are either a current registered Domiciliary Care Manager, or ready to take the next step up into domiciliary care management, then this could be the role for you. You will be joining at an exciting time, where your knowledge and skills will form part of the growth and service strategy for our client’s business. Our client will work with you to support and help you grow, but it will be your branch to run. You will be the Registered Manager and your opinions and decisions will be vital to the branch’s success.
- To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- To manage and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
- To ensure consistent application of the company’s policies, procedures and approved practice and to promote the aims of the company
- To ensure that all service users undergo suitable initial assessments including care needs assessment and health and safety risk assessments as required under the Fundamental Standards
- To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met
- To meet and exceed all financial/growth targets
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 5 or be willing to work towards it.
- Experience: Previous managerial experience within a Domiciliary setting, relationship building skills and knowledge on developing new business opportunities
- Compliance: DBS and references will be required upon offer
- Travel: Clean UK driving license is preferred but not essential
- Hours: 36 hours p/w
What to expect:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous holiday allowance as well as bank holidays
- Further training and career opportunities
- Advanced bonus structure
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 .