Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Manager – Nursing Home
Hours: Full-time, Permanent. 37 Hours per week
Salary: Circa £40,000
Here at Seven we are currently working with a service provider of residential care homes and nursing homes for elderly residents living with physical difficulties and/or dementia.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of their residential services to ensure that the highest standards of person-centred care are provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that a welcoming, friendly and safe service is delivered and all safety procedures are followed
- Ensuring there is a provision for 24 hour professional support.
- Leading and Managing a team of support staff to deliver the highest standards of care
- Recruiting, Induction and Retention of Staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 5 in Health & Social Care or Equivalent Management Qualification.
- RMN with active Pin
- Evidence of Supervisory/Management experience in a residential service for residents living with dementia
- Proven experience of budget management
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a registered manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.