Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £300 - £300
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an interim Registered Manager to work with a children’s short breaks service in Wiltshire. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £300 per day via an umbrella company.
The service provides short break care to children and young people aged 5-17 years across a range of disabilities and complex needs, and we are looking for an experienced Registered Manager to manage this residential respite provision and take it to the next level.
- You will lead and manage a staff group to ensure effective services are offered to children and young people who need a positive and supportive respite placement.
- Take responsibility for the role of Registered Manager as an Ofsted statutory requirement.
- Set standards within Canons House so that the vision can be carried forward by the whole team ensuring that a comprehensive service is delivered in line with the National Children Homes regulations.
- Provide a strategic overview and management of day-to-day operations.
- The candidate will be responsible for promoting good inter-agency working on individual projects or cases through monitoring and supporting appropriate working relationships with other professionals.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.