Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered Care Home Manager
We are currently working with a renowned organization in the Mental Health and Learning Disability field to fill a permanent vacancy in one of their homes. They are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic manager to take control of their 9 bed unit and are offering a salary of up to £40,000 d.o.e.
You will be expected to:
- Manage the Care Home and have full CQC Registered Manager responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate and manage the care and support with holistic, person-centered approach.
- Recruit, train, retain & support care staff to offer a programme of care to residents with learning & disability and mental health conditions.
- Directly line manage two assistant managers and whole support worker team on each site.
- Actively promote & market the service to stakeholders and families.
- Relevant experience of running a care home with L&D and mental health resident base
- QCF Level 5 in Management is desirable but not essential
- Good leadership skills with the ability to; coach, guide, supervise, teach and role model staff
- Good level of IT skills – Outlook (email and calendar), word, excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; active listening, negotiation, assertiveness, negotiation, decision making, social awareness
Can you see yourself in this position?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]