Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £36000 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered Manager based in Yaxley,Suffolk. If you are looking for a new permanent positon then apply now.
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager to fill a vacancy in specially converted Victorian country house with accommodation for 33 residents. It is set in an idyllic rural location in the village of Yaxley, not far from the charming small market town of Eye in rural Suffolk. You will have normal working hours with 9am starts and 5pm finishes and in return for your commitment there is a generous £36,000 salary on offer with the possibility of additional bonuses subject to performance.
- Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards.
- Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control.
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates
- Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you
- Ensure that the Care Plans for the people you’ll be supporting are completed to a high standard and are current
- Qualifications: QCF Level 5 in Management is desirable but not essential
- Experience: Relevant experience of running a care home, good leadership skills with the ability to; coach, guide, supervise, teach and role model staff,
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Business Support Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.