Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £36000 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered Manager to fill a vacancy in the Suffolk area.
As a Care Home Manager you will be responsible for overlooking the day to day operations of the Care Home, managing 33 residents specifically. You will be fully supported in this role by an Operations Manager and Service Quality Manger, as well as a head office team. You will receive continuous support working within this role form divisional and central teams.
- Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards.
- Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control.
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability.
- Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates.
- Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you.
- Ensure that the Care Plans for the people you’ll be supporting are completed to a high standard and are current.
- Qualifications: Relevant experience of running a care home
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent. 9:00 – 17:00.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Manger who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.