Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £21 - £21
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are recruiting for an experienced Registered Service Manager to manage the team at The Woodmill, our neuro-behavioural brain injury rehabilitation centre for people with acquired brain injury.
As a Registered Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of The Woodmill
- Lead, manage and direct the team to ensure all service users receive the best care
- Responsible as a line manager for the clinical team and management as and when needed
- Provide operational support to ensure standards are met
- Oversee all recruitment, employment and working practices
- Responsible for setting and monitoring budgets
- Produce and implement an annual business development plan to support the service
- To be involved in clinical meetings
The service offers accommodation for up to 19 service users in the main centre, which includes an independent living flat. In addition, there are two community houses and a bungalow nearby which offer transitional or longer-term rehabilitation options for a further eight service users.
At the centre, we specialise in the assessment and rehabilitation of people with an acquired brain injury and complex needs including physical, cognitive, behavioural and/or emotional difficulties.
- Qualifications: QCF Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Experience: Previous experience as a Service Manager within a care environment/rehabilitation unit – CQC Regulated and Registered – Experience of budget preparation – Knowledge of Employment Legislation – Excellent communication and IT skills – Experience of networking at a local and national level with current or potential purchasers
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.