Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Residential Childcare Worker | £11.84 P/H | Suffolk
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Redwood Lodge, Stowmarket urgently need an experienced Residential Childcare Worker for one month initially to cover Night shifts from 22:00pm to 7:00am.
Main duties include;
To deliver good quality care provision and practice for children in accordance with Children’s Homes Regulations 2001 and National Minimum Standards, and current departmental policy & procedures, so as to ensure that care services are of the highest quality and a positive option for children.
-To maintain a range of daily, weekly and monthly records, in accordance with procedures and current legislation.
-To deliver effective communications both within the home and outside agencies and the community.
-To assist in planning and implementing a range of plans for children who are resident at or referred to the Children’s Home, together with child care social workers, staff from other agencies and all those involved with the child.
-To work directly with children within the home on areas such as personal issues, education attendance and attainment, health and family work.
-To ensure that children comply with health and safety, particularly fire procedures.
– To administer children’s medication, in accordance with current procedures and legislation.
-To regularly attend and participate in team meetings.
– To complete any other tasks and duties, as may be required and directed by line management.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.