Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Residential Worker to work in Cambridge. This is a temporary contract, but to potentially lead to a permanent role for the right candidate. Part time and full time roles available!
Our aim is for the young people who stay with us to have a happy and safe visit, to build relationships with their peers and to get to enjoy new experiences whilst learning new skills that which will support them for the rest of their lives.
We do this by supporting the children and young people in the residential home to develop independent living skills, to learn to cook. to spend time on the computer, reading books, playing football or just supporting them in music or arts and crafts activities.
- To effectively monitor and support the young people.
- To administer medication and clinical procedures as and when required following appropriate training .
- To complete housekeeping duties, including laundry, cleanliness of the home, and assist in preparation for meals for the following day if required.
- To maintain the homes daily log with effective recording.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2 years Working in a Children’s Residential role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 30 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.