Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12 - £14
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
upport Worker – Youth Homelessness Service (21 hours per week) | £12 – £14 P/H | Mildenhall & Bury St Edmunds
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with children, young people, their families and carers.
- Understand physical, intellectual, linguistic, social and emotional growth as part of Child and Young Person development.
- Demonstrate the ability to safeguard and promote the welfare of the child.
- Evidence the ability to understand and support transitions for children and young people.
- Evidence the ability to value and support team and multi agency working.
- Demonstrate an understanding of sharing Information and evidence in relevant practice.
- Embrace, and evidence in practice the benefits of valuing differences.
- Understand and reflect in daily practice an outcomes focused approach to working with children and young people.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role. A NVQ 2 or equivalent is a requirement.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.