Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £9.25 - £9.75
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Residential Support Worker
South West London
£9.25 – £9.75 Per Hour – Permanent Full Time
Are you passionate about supporting, caring and fulfilling the lives of children and young persons? If so, please continue on.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable provider of children’s services in South West London. Our client specialises in the provision of residential and supported living services for children and young adults with Autism and Learning difficulties. They are recognised for the excellent services they provide by their service users and ranked Outstanding by Ofsted.
What is our client looking for?
– Experience working in a residential environment with Children or Young Persons would be advantageous
– NVQ Level 3 in Children or Young Persons Workforce is again desirable but not essential
– Strong motivation to assist and support the children and young persons in their care
What’s in it for you?
– Competitive Salary of between £9.25 and £9.75 per hour dependent upon experience
– Flexible Working – Full Time hours of 36-40 hours per week – NoSleep Ins Required.
– Progression Opportunities in a growing organisation
This post is advertised by James Wright. For an informal chat please contact 07520 633 102 or alternatively email [email protected]