Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Josh Hitter
Salary: £24000 - £24590
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children with EBD across Birmingham.
As Residential Support Worker, you will be responsible for acting as a link worker for the day to day support of a resedntial childrens service. The role of a Reseidential support worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people.
- Supervise and monitor children as directed, which may include one-to-one supervision.
- Keep accurate, factual, and legible written records (e.g. records about the child’s behaviour;
phone messages; communication notes)
- Protect and safeguard children from harm both inside and outside of the home environment.
- Treat children with respect and dignity in a way that promotes feelings of trust and safety.
- Help to maintain a safe environment that complies with Health and Safety and other legal
- Undertake domestic tasks such as shopping, food preparation, cooking, and cleaning.
- Promote the healthy development and adjustment of children in their care.
- Qualifications: Level 3 Childrens & young persons pathway
- Experience: 1+ years working with children as a Residential Support Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 10 shifts a month
Sleep in rate £69.82
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.