Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £17500 - £23000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Residential Support Worker
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,500 – £23,000 (DOE)
Seven Social Care are keen to chat with confident Support Workers who have experience working with children and/or young persons with challenging behaviours. Our client is a reputable local provider of children’s residential services and are seeking additional staff to assist in the operational running of their home.
Depending upon experience and qualifications a salary of up to £23,000 is available for the right candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide a nurturing and supportive environment for children living within the residential service that display challenging behaviour and emotional behavioural difficulties
- Acting as an appropriate role model to young people
- Promote the health and wellbeing of all children, including the promotion of their physical, intellectual, social, behavioural and moral development to mature into responsible members of society
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 Health and Social Care – Children and Young Persons Workforce (Desirable)
- Experience working with young person’s/children with challenging or difficult behaviours (Essential)
- Supervisory Experience Needed to be considered at a Senior RSW
- Full UK Driving Licence (Desirable)
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.