Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £12 - £12
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently working with a reputable provider of children’s residential services and seeking to speak with candidates interesting in providing support, guidance and structure to young people living with emotional behaviour difficulties.
The roles are available on a temporary basis with a potential view to move to a permanent role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working within a children’s residential service to help with the day-to-day running of the home
- Act as an appropriate role model to young people
- Supporting young persons to handle their emotional and social wellbeing whilst supporting their continued education and social develepment.
- Helping young persons, who may come from a background of trauma or from a difficult upbringing to encourage them to become useful members of society
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working within a children’s service
- Experience supporting users with challenging behaviours
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.