Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak to experienced residential support worker’s interested in working in a small children’s residential service for young person’s, aged between 10 and 18 living with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as an appropriate adult to young persons living with emotional behavioural difficulties. Supporting each child to with their emotional, social and developmental wellbeing.
- Ensure each child has an appropriate care plan in place.
- Providing full support to the residents of the home and helping with domestic duties within the service
- Flexibility to work a variety of different shifts which could include long days, evenings, weekends and occasional sleep-ins.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care in Children’s & Young Person’s or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a Ofsted regulated service
- Full Driving Licence is desirable
- Permanent, Fulltime Contract. Basic Salary Circa £21,840
- Additional Enhancements for Sleep-ins
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.