Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £20 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Residential Support Worker’s to work with a residential unit in Exeter, Devon. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying between £20 – £25 per hour.
The role would involve working shifts (including evenings, weekends and nights). We are looking for candidates who have minimum of 1 years children residential experience or candidates who have substantial experience of working in challenging behavioural settings (PRU/EBD schools etc).
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating and secure environment for children and young people who have experienced significant trauma and need to be secured because they are a risk to themselves or others.
- To create an environment within the Home that promotes positive respect for children, young people and staff. To work part of a team who are responsible for meeting individual care, health and education needs.
- Encourage and enable children and young people to achieve their maximum potential whilst allowing them to assume responsibility for their actions to comply with statutory requirements for Secure Units and Children’s Homes.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a residential setting in the UK.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.