Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Residential Support Worker to work in Morpeth, Northumberland. These positions are initially for a period of 12 weeks and are paying £11.00 per hour via an umbrella company. Candidates are required to work full-time.
To provide a high quality of care and support, which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, behavioral, health, social and cultural needs of the children and families for whom the home provides a service. This may include working with children with challenging behaviour, complex emotional problems, mental health and other additional/special needs.
- Provide a high quality of care and support, which meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, behavioral, health, social and cultural needs of the children and families for whom the Centre provides a service. This will include working in the home, and also working to support children in the community, in other settings, and working in children’s own homes. This will include personal care and challenging behaviour.
- Follow Care Plans and any other plans in place for the child, including safeguarding plans, health plans, and behavioral plans.
- Support the child attending educational, religious, social and cultural activities.
- Supervising contact between children, young people and members of their family or others as directed by the court, or in line with Care Planning
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a residential type role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.