Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £10 - £10
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Support Worker in the Manchester Area. If you are looking for a new challenge then apply now.
As a Residential Support Worker you will need to provide the highest standard of personal care and support to all citizens using our service, whilst maintaining dignity and respect and helping them to be able to live their lives as independently as possible. The candidate will encourage citizens to realise their potential whilst ensuring their own actions and behaviour to comply with the corporate policy, local procedures, statutory regulations and quality standards.
- Ensuring that the citizens using our services needs and requirements are met; including personal care and participation in activities with daily living tasks.
- To support citizens using our service in achieving their personal targets in a way which suits them.
- Completing daily administration duties including; updating personal care and support plans, updating charts and completing accurate daily notes.
- Maintaining professional relationships whilst developing a good rapport with the citizens using the service, their families, colleagues, visitors and other stakeholders.
- Undertaking key responsibilities such as; supporting the individual to plan goals and personal outcomes and ensuring that these are correctly documented and reviewed.
Applicant Requirements (Desirable):
- Qualifications: Diploma/NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: Knowledge and experience to be able to understand the needs of people with learning disabilities, autism, dementia, Prader-Willi Syndrome or a mental health condition.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and proof to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: ADHOC.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.