Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £9.5 - £10
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Residential Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Birmingham.
As a Residential Support Worker, you will provide advice, assistance and support to young people. To attend to them practical, physical and emotional needs. To act as an appropriate role model and to work closely with them to enable them to address their difficulties and achieve their optimum potential.
Hay Park – B5 7LT
Fensgrove – DY1 2EE
Greenridge – B20 1JL
Herbert – B67 5DD
- Working with children with BESD.
- Completing referrals & Assessments.
- Being part of a team.
- Care for children and meet their needs.
- It is very important for a support worker to be empathizing, genuine and of course flexible to be able to provide warm support.
- Qualifications: You must be a registered Social Worker and will have either successfully completed your Best Interests Assessor training and maintained your annual updates, or you will be currently working towards the BIA qualification.
- Experience: Experience with Behaviour, trauma, learning disabilities, BESD, CSE.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and provide references with in last 2 years.
- Travel: Valid full UK driving licence.
- Hours: 38 hours per week with Sleep ins paid additional.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Residential Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Residential Support Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.