Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £10.75 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a number of temporary Residential Support Worker’s to work with a Residential Service in Cambridgeshire – based in Cambridge City. The hiring manager is only able to consider candidates on a full-time basis. The hourly rate starts from £10.75 per hour.
As a Family Support Worker you will work closely with children and young people who are part of a ‘short breaks’ service. These young people often have behavioural issues and in some cases health needs that require frequent attention.
· You will be enrolled in the nationally recognised Diploma in Residential Childcare we will support you to complete this with 2 years of you joining us
· By supporting your personal journey – you may wish to gain skills in certain areas or progress in your career with us – we have an excellent track record in supporting staff to achieve their aims.
· Have the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced people in different roles within the team
· To have the opportunity to represent Action for Children Disability Services in Cambridgeshire at a national level via our Champions roles
· The opportunity to develop your skills in working as part of a team and independent working.
· We work as part of a cluster of services in Cambridgeshire, you will have the opportunity to work
· There is a full training and support package including formal and informal training
· supporting you to gain new skills and knowledge
· Giving you the skills to communicate on different levels
· To work with purposed and principled people, including external professionals
- Qualifications: NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.