Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £11 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Residential Support Worker in the Rugeley area. This role is an on-going contract and is paying £11 an hour.
This role is based at a Children’s Home that is regulated by Ofsted and currently supports 13 males aged from 8-19 years with Autism, learning difficulties and associated needs. Some pupils need assistance with personal care. We have a mix of verbal and non-verbal pupils. All pupils display very challenging behaviour, and with this in mind we feel it would be beneficial for interested candidates to visit the site and speak directly with the managers.
- Acting as an appropriate role model to young people; guiding them to make choices that will improve their circumstances and teaching them to become integral and valuable members of society.
- Supporting the day-to-day running of the service, ensuring the needs of the children are met appropriately, that children are protected from harm and supported to make responsible choices
- Senior members of staff will have a duty of care to provide support to more junior staff, and supervising the running of the service in the absence of the registered manager or deputy.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.