Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £11.29 - £11.29
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Retirement Living Assistant based in Ilford. The contract is initially for a couple of months with a possible extension. They are paying an excellent rate of £11.29 per hour paid via umbrella company.
Work with Health and Wellbeing Coordinators and local agencies to deliver and support a range of health and wellbeing activities. In accordance with the annual H & W programme, ensuring evaluation of events takes place, which will help to focus on future planning of initiatives and demonstrate positive outcomes.
- Measured by regular compliance checks, ie. Annual SET inspections, Self-Assessment SET Inspections, H&S Audits monthly data reports, regular 1-1 meetings and from Learning Zone Reports.
- Ensure that you deliver any actions agreed around internal audit recommendations and Service Improvement Plans with the required timescales. Provide information to the Retirement Living Service Manager on actions taken and progress made.
- Ensure monitoring of PIR systems are carried out in accordance with the PIR procedure in the Retirement Living Manual, ensuring all tenants are accounted for by the end of each working day.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .