Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £15 - £20
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Scheme Manager – Housing | Rate TBC | Brighton
The scheme manager is the premises manager of a named seniors housing scheme. They have a role in managing the building (including health and safety tasks) as well as providing tenancy support to older residents. They conduct a daily call service and a weekly accountability check which requires daily site presence. They are also first responders to emergency alarm activations including both the warden call system and fire alarm.
Elizabeth Ct, 65 The Drive, Hove.
Churchill House, Hangleton Road, Hove
Somerset Point, Somerset Street, Brighton
3 x scheme manager posts in the above locations
37 hours per week
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.