Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Matthew Buckman
Salary: £34.89 - £34.89
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently recruiting experienced Children social worker to work within our Full-time social work role in busy Intake & Family Support Team in The Vale of Glamorgan.
Holding a caseload of children subject to Child Protection Plans and Children in Need
– Undertaking Wellbeing Assessments
– Undertaking Child Protection Enquiries under Section 47 of the Children’s Act of 1989
– Providing support and intervention to families and children in need
– Liaising/ Working close with partnership agencies to safeguard and support the families and meet the children/ young people’s needs
– Compiling Initial Child Protection Conference reports
– Convening and chairing Core Group Meetings
– Initiating and implementing Child Protection Plans
– Working within pre-proceedings and Public Law Outline
– Initiating Care Proceedings
– Reviewing and implementing children’s individual care plans
– Completing/reviewing/implementing Care and Support plans
– Chairing Care and Support meetings
– Attending court, preparing statements and care plans, and giving verbal evidence when required
– Attending CSE/CE/HSB Multi-agency meetings
– Completing SERAF risk assessments.
– Undertaking joint visits with Police to safeguard young people.
Qualifications: Social Care Wales registration and BTEC Level 3 National Certificate/Diploma Children’s
Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
Compliance: Up to date Social Care Wales/England registration and Enhanced DBS.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail