Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14.32 - £14.32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently looking for an interim Senior Client Services Manager to work with a Mental Health Service in North London. This role is initially available for a period of around 7 months and is paying £14.32 per hour.
As the Service Manager your roll will be to lead a committed and motivated team/s delivering efficient, high quality, cost effective, client centred services in line with contract requirements, empowering clients to live independently and making it a great place to work for colleagues.
- Provides leadership cover in other areas / services as required to support client-facing colleagues
- Promotes a positive working environment and contributes to making Home Group a great place to work as evidenced by colleague engagement and satisfaction.
- Provides specialist support and advice to team members on appropriate interventions to enable clients to achieve their outcomes, particularly clients with complex or challenging needs.
- Advances client involvement practices by engaging and consulting with clients regarding service delivery plans and solutions.
- Sources, analyses, and provides management information, data and reports to support Key Performance Indicators and to contribute to business performance.
- Monitors the quality of link working, support planning and risk assessment to ensure all clients receive consistent and appropriate levels of support aligned to contract requirements, commissioner expectations and client aspirations
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.