Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £46504 - £49910
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Educational Psychologist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Hertfordshire.
As a Senior Educational Psychologist, you will support children and young people from birth to 25 years old through the application of psychological theory and research in order to promote their emotional and social wellbeing.You’ll work with children and young people who are experiencing problems that hinder their successful learning and participation in school and other activities. These problems can include a range of emotional and social issues or learning difficulties.
- To support Area EP Lead/Team Manager with the leadership, management, and supervision of the local Educational Psychology area team.
- To lead and report on identified areas of profession specific activity/expertise on behalf of the local team or area, and the EP Service.
- To provide assistance to, and to deputise for, the Area EP Lead/Team Manager across leadership and management tasks locally.
- To supervise Trainee Educational Psychologists.
- To provide high quality Educational Psychology (EP) services locally and through own professional practice.
- Qualifications: Evidence of professional qualifications including a first degree, a professional doctorate or Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology (recognised by the British Psychological Society).
- Degree details to include where studied, classification and date.
- Experience: Valid experience as an Educational Psychologist and past experience of supervising less experienced members of staff.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt how you work with young people in response to issues that may impact a child’s development and the environments in which you are in contact with them.
- Experience leading on and sharing information with partner agencies in aid of a child protection investigation.
- Compliance: HCPC Registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license but not essential.
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- Up to 44 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- £3,000 market forces payment on top of salary every year
- Relocation packages available
- Flexible working
- Fantastic CPD opportunitiesFull Time/Part Time/Variable Hours
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Senior Educational Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Psychologist jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.