Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £50000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Operations Manager in the Lewisham area. If you are looking for a new opportunity then apply today.
We are currently looking for an experienced social care manager to provide operational level support to a variety of social care services around London. Ideally, we would be looking to speak with experienced care home managers or multi-site managers or existing regional managers looking for the next chapter in their career. The Successful candidate will have experience working with adults and elderly people in a social care environment and fully understands the requirements needed to ensure the highest standards to services are provided to its users in compliance with CQC.
- Leading a team of staff and managers to provide support and care which encourages and promotes independence, wellbeing and dignity.
- Contract Management.
- Managing all aspects of quality assurance to ensure services are held to the highest standards.
- Recruiting and Selecting Staff.
- Various aspects of HR Management including performance, recruitment and disciplinary management.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with local authority commissioners, partner housing providers and other agencies through effective communication.
- Required Experience & Qualifications.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 4/5, RMA, Diploma/Degree in Social Work or RMN/RGN (Required).
- Experience: 4+ years supervisory/management experience in social care settings caring for adults & older people and a range of support needs (Required) and understanding of the need to patients with Dementia (Advantageous).
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, Permanent.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Senior Operations Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.