Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £65000 - £75000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Senior Operations Manager for a full-time, permanent position in the Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk area.
As an Operations Manager you will be expected to lead, support and directly line manage the Registered Home Managers of an organisation that specialises in elderly care with certain aspects of dementia. You will also be expected to manage the business health of the homes themselves. As the Operations Manager you’ll need to be flexible to travel and work across various locations, providing support to the business as required.
- Full understanding and responsibility for the financial health of the homes.
- Ensure/monitor that the quality of the services are maintained at the highest level.
- Ensure that the Home Managers meet all regulatory requirements in conjunction with the Service Quality Team.
- Improve or maintain the CQC inspection rating.
- Ensure managers achieve the budget requirement.
- Ensure the correct procedures for the protection of vulnerable adults are being followed.
- Input into the Human Resources functions including the recruitment process.
- Drive recruitment within the homes keeping agencies usage and turnover of staff to a minimum.
- Provide reports and briefings to the Directors.
- Experience: Previous experience at Operations Manager level in the Care Home Industry.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, permanent.
- Performance related pay bonus – up to £10,000
- Salary appraisal upon successful completion of Probation
- Private Medical
- Market leading salary package
- Private company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know an Operations Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.