Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £32 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Senior Practitioner to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Cambridgeshire.
- Attend Children in Need meetings.
- Attend LAC reviews.
- Attend pre-birth conferences.
- Carry out initial/core assessments.
- Complete section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s.
- Effectively apply resources.
- Provide child protection and care planning services.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
- Supervision of social workers.
- Uphold and promote high standards of social care practice.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.