Seven Social Care are looking for several Qualified Social Workers based in Darlington. You will be working in the Assessment & Safeguarding Teams on an on-going contract.
We require 4 experienced social workers who will form a project team and be part of the setup of our 5th Assessment & Safeguarding Team (Team E). Successful candidates will hold a mixture of cases ranging through CIN, CP and Court Cases. There will be the expectation to hold more complex cases. The Assessment & Safeguarding teams cover from assessment through to step down or case closure with the exception of long term foster care cases which transfer to our Looked After Through Care team.
· To carry out statutory duties and responsibilities to safeguard and achieve good outcomes for children and young people in Darlington.
· Based on developed expertise and knowledge, take on management of the more complex cases within the team and contribute to team development.
· Low caseloads.
· Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
· Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
· Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.