Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £42306 - £42306
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Practitioner, Children Looked After
Up to £42,306 Per Annum.
As a Senior Practitioner you will be working in a team based in Apsley, Hemel. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £42,306 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Children Looked After – These teams are responsible for providing high quality support and planning for children and young people who are in long term foster care, residential care and semi-independent care up until the age of 18.
- You will be supported by a dedicated Health team and Virtual School as well as a Brokerage Team that will find the most suitable placement.
- The service is supported by two Adolescent Resource Centres with emergency assessment beds and a treatment fostering support team.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Looked After Children Experience
- In-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation
- A Social Worker Qualification
- HCPC registration
What to expect:
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Can you see yourself working in Hertfordshire?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]