Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £40306 - £44306
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an exciting new team based out of Wewlyn Police Station, Hertfordshire.
JCPIT is based within the Police Headquarters in Welwyn Garden City and is a team where Social Workers and Police Officers work together on joint S47 child protection investigations ensuring that children are safeguarded from risk of further and/or imminent significant harm. The cases that progress to JCPIT are the ones where there is evidence that the child has suffered significant harm, where there is evidence of crime having been committed and thus a joint S47 child protection investigation should be undertaken.
- Qualifications: Recognised Social Work qualification
- Experience: At least 2.5 years Child Protection experience as well as in-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and HCPC Registration
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
What to expect:
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.