Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £30 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Senior Practitioner – MASH Team | £30 – £32 P/H | Luton
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
PURPOSE OF POST:
To receive and handle all initial Children’s Social Care contacts and queries entering the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) via telephone and written methods.
To prioritise the most vulnerable and at risk individuals and recommend appropriate advice and action, ensuring that all contacts are signposted or handed over to appropriate staff and services for timely and high quality action.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.