Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £22000 - £27000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Residential Support Worker
Location: Multiple Locations in Suffolk
Hours: 40 per week, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 DOE
Seven Social Care are currently recruiting for experienced children’s residential support workers in relation to working in a children’s residential home that specialises in providing a provision for children living with emotional behavioural difficulties and traits of challenging behaviour.
Our client is looking for confident and experienced support workers that have worked in an environment where handling challenging behaviour is integral to the role and possess the effective communicational skills to reduce conflict and encourage children to make positive decisions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the management team with the smooth running of the home and providing supervision to less experienced members of staff
- Ensuring that children are safeguarded from risk and acting as an appropriate role model to children
- Working with other agencies and professionals to ensure that children have clear support plans in place and their welfare is taken care of.
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 Health and Social Care Diploma (Children and Young People’s Pathway) or Equivalent Qualification
- Proven experience of working in a similar residential setting managing challenging behaviour
- Supervisory experience
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.