Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £27000 - £27000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak with experienced residential support worker’s hoping to secure a new opportunity working for a progressive provider of residential services for children with challenging behaviours and emotional behavioural difficulties.
Our client provides specialist therapeutic provisions for young people living with challenging behaviours who are in need of an appropriate adult role model to help them in handling their emotional and social development and wellbeing.
As a Senior Residential Support Worker you will have previous experience in working in a children’s residential service and possess the appropriate NVQ level 3 qualification for working with children and young people within a residential setting.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as an appropriate role model to young persons
- Help young people to handle their emotional, social and developmental wellbeing
- Supporting young people with day-to-day activities. This could include supporting them with their education or encouraging young people with their own duties and responsibilities
- Helping with day-to-day domestic duties around the home
- Acting as a senior member of staff, showing leadership and guidance to both the young people and junior members of staff
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care – Childcare Residential/Children & Young Persons Workforce (Essential)
- Previous experience working with children/young persons with challenging behaviours
- Experience working with Children in a residential setting (Desirable but not essential)
- Full Driving Licence (Desirable but not essential)
- Salary up to £27,000 (Estimated Earnings Based inclusive of sleep ins)
- 30 Days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.