Seven Social Care are looking for a Senior Social Worker in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea to be a Senior Practitioner in a Mental Health Placement Review Team.
– Senior Social Worker with a background in Mental Health.
– To carry out care act assessments, 117 planning meetings.
– Non case carrying role.
– To attend weekly meetings with manager to report on assessment outcomes and outstanding tasks or issues.
– Have a strong knowledge, use and understanding of the Care Act and S117 aftercare.
– Assessing the needs of those placed within the boroughs in supported living or residential care.
– To work across Westminster and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.