Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Social Work Practitioner to fill an opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Redbridge
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work with young people in care aged 11+. You will be working to support placement stability and managing independence for some of the most vulnerable children in the area. Ideal candidates will have experience working in this area or with care leavers.
– Manage a caseload with a high level of complexity and risk including those children subject to care proceedings and child protection plans.
– Act in a consultative role to less experienced social workers to ensure reflective practice in all single or multi-agency assessments, including the development of outcome focussed plans. This will include supporting less experienced staff with court proceedings, chairing core group and multi-agency meetings, and facilitating family group meetings.
– Responsible for modelling a high standard of practice in relation to own casework, including good quality case recording and report writing.
– Provide mentoring and specialist consultation or advice to colleagues and other professionals. Applicant Requirements:
– Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
– Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
– Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37.5 hours p/w. Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.