Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £275 - £275
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Senior Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Norfolk.
As Senior Social Worker, you will provide a single point of contact for professionals, children and their families who have safeguarding concerns relating to children in Norfolk. Those working within the service will offer consultation and expert advice to referrers in order that safe and timely decisions are made about children. The role of a Senior Social Worker is a key position that will discuss the concerns with the referrer, negotiate and agree a pathway for the child going forward. This may include offering advice and guidance through coaching partner agencies raising the concern.
- To ensure timely and safe decision making for children.
- To ensure that children get the right support from the service most likely to be able to meet their needs.
- To support others, both internal and external to the department, to improve their practice.
- To ensure all partner agencies consider consent (unless to do so, compromises the child’s safety) and take a holistic look at the family issues/needs.
- Consistent information sharing and decision making
- Every contact will have an outcome
- Reduction in the number of social work assessments which are inappropriately directed to Social Care teams, including the removal of duplicate information.
- Preventing unnecessary accommodation of children.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 3+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.