Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £43150 - £43150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak with experienced qualified social workers looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced child protection team with Surrey County Council.
As a Senior Social Worker with the child protection team you will be on the frontline of children’s services ensuring that the children living within the community are receiving the appropriate levels of support from their parents or guardians. You will use you expertise to access difficult situations and provide advice and guidance to parents/guardians who might be facing difficulties in supporting their children.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Respond to child protection concerns – conducting assessments to ensure that children are fully protected from harm and supported appropriately by their parents or guardians.
- Handle a caseload of child protection concerns, ensuring that each case is monitored correctly and accurately assessed.
- As a senior member of the team, supporting the assistant team manager and team manager in providing supervision to other members of staff, whilst handling more complex cases
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Social Work
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Completion of ASYE
- 1 Years Post-Graduate experience in children’s services
- Competitive Annual Salary of up to £43,150
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Discounts on additional work-related training & qualifications
- 24 days annual leave + options to increase
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.