Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Child Protection Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Coventry.
Pay Scales are between: 31,371 – 37,849 per annum
· To provide social work services to clients and to be involved in the development of services and staff.
· In selecting individuals for training to acquire the appropriate expertise and status, account will be taken of the individual’s particular experiences, preferences and interests, as far as operational requirements will permit.
· We are looking for social workers who are committed to achieving the best for our children, young people, and families.
· We particularly welcome applications from those from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to give our diverse city the greatest level of support it deserves.
· Join the council as an experienced Children’s Social Worker and you will be delivering on the ground social care to support families across Coventry to devise and implement care plans to ensure children can live at home safely, and intervene where they can’t.
· You will work closely with professionals from a range of agencies including health, education and social care, police and youth offending services in order to improve lived experiences for Children.
· You will bring your ideas and suggestions to drive our challenging journey of improvement and put Coventry on the map for delivering more positive outcomes.
· You will be joining a great team of people who are passionate about the city, its people and its exciting prospects.
· You will be handling complex but manageable caseloads whilst helping us deliver a strategy that puts children and young people at the beginning, middle and end of everything we do, with all the support and resources you need to do it.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.