Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £39270 - £39270
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Senior Social Worker for an Adults Locality Team in the Surrey area.
As Senior Social Worker, your responsibilities will be to provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of adults and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies, standards and guidelines.
- Responding to safeguarding enquiries within complex scenarios, you will use your professional judgement and apply a range of interventions where necessary
- Your applied knowledge of the ‘Care Act’ and the ‘Mental Capacity Act’ will enable you to deliver an exceptional service to Surrey residents
- This is a great opportunity to build on your current leadership skills in developing the team around you, providing reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced Social Workers and unqualified staff members, including those completing ASYE and social work students.
- Qualifications: A recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work).
- Experience: Experience of working within Adult Social Care, and a range of Adults with differing and complex needs, including older adults, people with a physical disability, people with a learning disability.
Experience of conducting Care Act assessments, support plans and reviews.
Recent experience of providing professional supervision, or having completed supervision training
3 years post qualification experience.
- Compliance: Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Successful completion of ASYE (if qualified after June 2012).
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
- 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria).
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working options.
- Commitment to Career Progression.
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership.
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.