Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £39270 - £39270
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Senior Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of adults across the Epsom area. This position is open to both full-time and part-time applicants.
As a Senior Social Worker you will be expected to provide expert casework advice, professional supervision and have the skills and knowledge to help develop less experienced professionals. This role is ideal for someone who likes a fast paced way of working and in committed to developing their career and the service offered to Epsom and Ewell Borough residents.
- Responding to safeguarding enquiries within complex scenarios, you will use your professional judgement and apply a range of interventions where necessary
- Your applied knowledge of the ‘Care Act’ and the ‘Mental Capacity Act’ will enable you to deliver an exceptional service to Surrey residents
- This is a great opportunity to build on your current leadership skills in developing the team around you, providing reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced Social Workers and unqualified staff members, including those completing ASYE and social work students.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with Adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w – or there is an option for a part-time position at 18 hours
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851.