Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £39000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity based within West Berkshire.
As a Senior Practitioner in a care group you will take on a consultative role, based on developing skill, experience and expertise. You will use advanced expertise and knowledge to take on management of the most complex cases and to contribute to team development.
- To care manage the most complex cases in the care group
- Plan, carry out review and evaluate social work practice
- To assume responsibility within the care group for research and development, including keeping the team updated, and contributing to the development of service provision/ organisation.
- Assess needs thoroughly and to a good standard – analysing risk and developing integrated multi agency safeguarding plans in line with Working Together 2015
- Ability to undertake child protection investigations and assessments of risk/need, for cases which meet agreed threshold.
- Work closely with adult’s specialists to develop creative multi-disciplinary care plans for children who are subject to child protection or child in need plans.
- Inform the Team Manager when they consider care/PLO proceedings may need to be initiated.
- Undertake assessments and recommend to the practice manager the appropriate level of intervention and service provision
- Qualifications : Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience : Experience of working within a frontline Children’s Social Work team for at least 2 years
- Compliance : Up to date HCPC registration and DBS
- Travel : Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours : 36 hours p/w
What to expect:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]