Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure the services of an experience children’s social worker to undertake the role of a Senior Social Worker in a child with disabilities team.
Initially the role is available on a temporary basis for a period of up to 3 months with a rate of pay up to £35ph dependent upon experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle a caseload of children with disabilities cases – which could vary in complexity or requirements and involve child protection, children in need, looked after children and transition.
- Assessing the needs of children with disabilities to ensure they are appropriately safeguarded, supported and provided access to the appropriate levels of service needed to support their disabilities
- Liaise and work with other sections of social services
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Registered with HCPC
- Over 3 years’ experience as a qualified social worker with supervisory experience
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.